- Consultations are NOT required when scheduling a service. However, they can be beneficial for someone who needs more direction or instruction on proper natural hair care.
– consultations are ONLY mandatory when receiving a color service
At this time, we do not offer partial or full refunds for services. Clients will have 24 hours to express any dissatisfaction or concerns with your style and we are more than willing to redo and/ or fix any issues if necessary.
– ECLECTIC VIBEZ is not responsible for any reversion due to weather conditions, exposure to moisture (sweat, steam, etc), incorrect aftercare or maintenance, or excessive physical activity.
*We do not communicate via IG or text messages.
We ask that you give us at least A 24 hr notice for cancellations. If you cancel after the 24hrs you will automatically be charged a late cancellation fee which is 50% of your original service. IF you fail to contact us at all (by calling and speaking to staff during business hours, emailing, or canceling on styleseat ) to cancel, you will be considered a “NO-SHOW” and required to pay 100% of your original booking.
Please call us if you know that you will be late to your appointment. We allow a 15 minute grace period. After 15 minutes you will incur a late fee starting at $15 and increasing by $1/ minute up until 30 minutes when your appointment will be canceled completely. In these cases, you are charged half of your service price.
– We ask that you notify your stylist with an ETA
– Failure to contact your stylist with this information may result in automatic cancellation
Children & Exta Guests
– No children permitted unless being
If you have a child with you at your scheduled appointment, it will be subject to cancellation. A late cancelation fee of 50% is charged
– Due to limited lobby seating (and social distancing guidelines) we ask that you do not bring any extra guests to your appointment.
Unless you are chaperoning a minor or elder who needs assistance
All clients with scheduled appointments are required to place a valid card on file for checkout. If for any reason your card is declined during the pre- authorization, your appointment will be automatically canceled.
– cash is accepted
No outside food is permitted inside the salon. Please no eating inside the space. Drinking is allowed
To help maintain our sanitation standards, please refrain from touching any fixtures, crystals, plants, statues, and retail.
We ask that you do not rest or place your feet on any furniture.
Walk-ins are CASH ONLY. We do not accept Cashapp, Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo
We accept walk- ins Tue- Sat from 9am- 3pm (cash only)
We kindly ask that all walk in clients be patient with our staff and anticipate some possible wait time. Although we accept walk ins and try our best to do so in a timely manner between scheduled clients, these services are not on an “IN & OUT” basis. Appointments come 1st and walk- ins are worked in accordingly. Please schedule an appointment if you have plans to be done at a certain time.
A “SQUEEZE IN” fee of $50 is required for EMERGENCY *walk-in* APPOINTMENTS
Please do not ask: “How long?” “When will I be next?””Will I be finished by _:__?”
– Keep this in mind when walking in for a time consuming hairstyle.
stylist/owner must consent